Citra - Mod Guide
~/retrodeck/mods/citra/ represents the
/load/mods/ folder in Citra.
TITLEID is different for every game.
How do I add mods?
Requirements: Mod files
NOTE: On the Steam Deck this could be easier to do in
There are two ways of adding mods into Citra
- Extract any mod from compressed
.zipor any other format to folders.
- Open up Citra inside
RetroDECK Configuratorby pressing
- Right click on the game you want to add mods into.
- Click on
Open Mods Location.
- Paste the mod files inside that directory, each folder is stored by the
TITLLEIDof the game.
- Quit Citra
From the mod folder directly
- Extract any mod files from compressed
.zipor any other format into folders.
- Go into
~/retrodeck/mods/citra/. The folders are all named by
- Past the mods into the right